General Ministry Fund: The Great Commission Alliance is a non-denominational Christian ministry that is committed to multiplying Christ-like multipliers until the Great Commission is completed. We seek to accomplish this through intercession and prayer, guidance and consulting, next generation ministry, international partnerships, developing great tools, and equipping believers for effective ministry.
Specific giving opportunities:
- $3,000 will fund 1 International partner for a year (at $3,000 / year).
- $10,000 will fund one international conference in a new country.
- $50,000 will help fund team international travel needs, reducing each team member's burden.
- $100,000 will help ensure GCA team members are fully funded for the year (many are below their support needs).
- $1,000,000 will help launch an international training center and start up team.
- $10,000,000 would provide for 1,000 churches at $10,000 each in remote areas that need to be reached (this would take several years to accomplish, sending pastors as they are trained).
According to IRS guidelines, The Great Commission Alliance must maintain sole control and discretion over the use of the funds once a tax-deductible receipt is issued. Tax deductible gifts are non-refundable. In the event that changes occur in GCA staff, ministries or projects, all tax-deductible gifts remain non-refundable.
Give by Check
Checks can be made out to Great Commission Alliance
Send Checks to the address below.
Great Commission Alliance
Attn: General Ministry.
26361 Via Canon
Capistrano Beach, CA 92624
Note: Include a note on a separate piece of paper or a sticky note indicating that the gift is designated for the ministry of the general ministry fund. Include Acct # 31017001 in your note.
* The GCA is a DBA of the Lighthouse Charitable Foundation. You will see the LCF name on the PayPal giving page.
Give by Automatic Bill Pay
Give by automatic bill pay by logging on to your online banking and setting up a payment in your payments center with the address listed in the check donation info above. You may also list (970) 946-9045 if your bank requires a phone number in addition to the address above.
In case you were wondering: Credit card donations deduct 2.18% + 25 cents per donation (Amex is 2.5% + 25 cents), e-check donations deduct 0.25% + 35 cents per donation, while paper checks, automatic bill pay, and PayPal direct donations are free.
Great Commission Alliance will not share anyone's personal or financial information.